Get ready for the MAD FOOD SCIENCE PARENT EVENT!
Monday 13th November, 7pm to 8:30pm at the Kathleen Millikan Centre, Casterton (Free Seminar)
Come and learn how to continue the conversation at home with your children about eating healthy food.
You will also learn how to turn your child’s lunchbox into a healthy feast that will give their brains and bodies the nutrients and energy they need.
At this seminar, there will be something for everyone, with no judgement, regardless of where you are on your health journey.
What will be covered:
The key messages from The Mad Food Science Program:
- Why healthy lunchbox food is so important
- About additives and preservatives
- How to understand food labels
- What to do if you’re short on time
- How to deal with fussy eaters
- How to overcome lunchbox stress
- What to pack in a healthy lunchbox
- How to ensure your kids LOVE their lunch.