Thriving communities across Southern Grampians and Glenelg
Empowering Our Communities to Thrive: 2019 and beyond:
- A community that is healthy, well and reaching their potential in all facets of their life
- A sustainable and preventative service system
- A resourceful, connected and resilient community
- What can be done BY community?
- What can be done BY community WITH help?
- What does community need services to do FOR them?
The SGGPCP is an unincorporated joint venture consisting of agencies which have signed the Partnership Agreement. Membership is open to any incorporated body that has a commitment to enhancing the health and wellbeing of the community in the Southern Grampians and Glenelg Shires.
The SGGPCP catchment for the partnership is Southern Grampians and Glenelg Shires. For a list of partners and stakeholders please click here.
Location: please click here to view a map of our catchment.
Healthy Together Victoria Achievement Program
The Southern Grampians Glenelg Primary Care Partnership has registered to become a “Healthy Workplace” through the Victorian Government initiative: “Healthy Together Victoria – Creating a Healthier Workplace”. For more information, please click here.