Together, we can create strong, healthy and thriving communities.
The Southern Grampians Glenelg Partnership (SGGPCP) transforms how communities and organisations work together, to create strong, resilient and thriving communities. Located in South West Victoria, 300km west of Melbourne, the partnership encompasses a population of approximately 37,700 people within the Southern Grampians and Glenelg shires. With a main office in Brown Street, Hamilton, the SGGPCP is a non-profit organisation with approximately 20 partners.
Have you seen our new ALLReady animation on YouTube yet?
The one-minute animation was developed to complement the award-winning Balmoral Fire Connect Project, which highlights the important role played by people in health and community services sectors to share fire danger warnings, encourage bushfire preparations and check up on vulnerable community members.
Click on the thumb-nail image to the left to watch the video, or click here.
- SGGPCP Bulletin #35, 15th November 2018 November 14, 2018
- SGGPCP Bulletin #34, 8th November 2018 November 8, 2018
- SGGPCP Bulletin #33, 1st November 2018 November 1, 2018
- SGGPCP Bulletin #29, 4/10/2018 November 1, 2018
- SGGPCP Bulletin #32, 25th October 2018 October 25, 2018
- SGGPCP Bulletin #31, 18th October 2018 October 18, 2018
- MEDIA RELEASE – Winners – Victorian Public Healthcare Awards (Supporting Healthy Populations) October 12, 2018
- SGGPCP Bulletin #30, 12th October 2018 October 12, 2018