Together, we can create strong, healthy and thriving communities.
The Southern Grampians Glenelg Partnership (SGGPCP) transforms how communities and organisations work together, to create strong, resilient and thriving communities. Located in South West Victoria, 300km west of Melbourne, the partnership encompasses a population of approximately 37,700 people within the Southern Grampians and Glenelg shires. With a main office in Brown Street, Hamilton, the SGGPCP is a non-profit organisation with approximately 20 partners.
Have you seen our new ALLReady animation on YouTube yet?
The one-minute animation was developed to complement the award-winning Balmoral Fire Connect Project, which highlights the value of established trusted relationships community service and health sector workers have with vulnerable community members. Simple conversations and trusted connections with the community have the power to enhance resilience.
Click on the thumb-nail image to the left to watch the video, or click here.
- SGGPCP Bulletin #39, 20/12/2018 December 20, 2018
- SGGPCP Bulletin #38, 4th December 2018 December 4, 2018
- SGGPCP Bulletin #37 – 29th November 2018 November 29, 2018
- MEDIA RELEASE – ALLready animation released to YouTube November 29, 2018
- MEDIA RELEASE – #EquityintheBag campaign launches in Hamilton, Coleraine and Portland November 27, 2018
- SGGPCP Bulletin #36, 22/11/2018 November 22, 2018
- SGGPCP Bulletin #35, 15th November 2018 November 14, 2018
- SGGPCP Bulletin #34, 8th November 2018 November 8, 2018