Together, we can create strong, healthy and thriving communities.
The Southern Grampians Glenelg Partnership (SGGPCP) transforms how communities and organisations work together, to create strong, resilient and thriving communities. Located in South West Victoria, 300km west of Melbourne, the partnership encompasses a population of approximately 37,700 people within the Southern Grampians and Glenelg shires. With a main office in Brown Street, Hamilton, the SGGPCP is a non-profit organisation with approximately 20 partners.
Empowering Thriving Communities - 2019 and beyond
Have you seen our new ALLReady animation on YouTube yet?
The one-minute animation was developed to complement the award-winning Balmoral Fire Connect Project, which highlights the value of established trusted relationships community service and health sector workers have with vulnerable community members. Simple conversations and trusted connections with the community have the power to enhance resilience.
Click on the thumb-nail image to the left to watch the video, or click here.
- SGGPCP Bulletin #11, 10th May 2019 May 10, 2019
- SGGPCP Bulletin #10, 26th April 2019 April 25, 2019
- SGGPCP Bulletin #9, 4th April 2019 April 4, 2019
- SGGPCP Bulletin #7, 14th March 2019 March 26, 2019
- SGGPCP Bulletin #8, 20th March 2019 March 26, 2019
- SGGPCP Bulletin #5, 26/2/2019 February 25, 2019
- SGGPCP Bulletin #3, 2nd March 2019 February 12, 2019
- SGGPCP Bulletin #2, 7th February 2019 February 7, 2019