Collaboration for Community resilience – COVID 19
The resilience of the Southern Grampians and Glenelg communities in the face of COVID 19 is strengthened by organisations having collective knowledge and advocacy of the needs of the community and aligned efforts in support of our communities.
This network facilitated by Southern Grampians Glenelg PCP ( Collaboration for Community Resilience – COVID 19) is a ramp up our existing Rural Adjustment Support Network (RASNet) of cross sector organisations to meet regularly by virtual methods to:
- Share information about impacts, needs and actions they are experiencing
- Identify opportunities to align efforts of support and action
- Act as a conduit for information flow to-from Pandemic Inter Agency Committee in each LGA
- Determine areas for collective advocacy to support our communities
- Learn from each other in order to adapt and support our community better.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org